Oh! how much we wish to have a sweet, magnetizing smile. But, spelling that magic without chap free, glossy and youthful lips is so not possible. So, why not pamper your lips with an eco-friendly lip balm, which you can make yourself. All you need is aloe vera gel, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, little bit of lipstick for the color, mint oil for fresh fragrance and lemon verbena oil to add a refreshing flavor. The green lip balm that you get after mixing all these ingredients will add glossy shimmer and glamour to your lips.
If you have all the required ingredients ready with you, it will not take more than 15 to 20 minutes.
What you are going to need!
• 1 teaspoon fresh aloe vera gel, either from a health food store or just cut open your own aloe vera plant’s leaf
• 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
• 1/8 teaspoon vitamin E oil
• A drop or two of mint oil
• Small amount of lipstick
• A drop or two of lemon verbena oil
• A clean container
• A small bowl
How to make your own eco-friendly lip balm
1. Collected all the above mentioned ingredients and spread them properly on a table.
2. Take a small amount of your favorite lipstick, melt it and pour in the small bowl.
3. Mix all the other ingredients one by one and stir continuously to make a smooth mixture.
4. Now take a clean, chic-looking container and pour the mixture into it.