Apex-based Progress Solar Solutions has come up with a new solar light tower that is specially designed to ensure renewable energy supply to military, security, emergency response, special events, construction sites and other application where on-demand lighting is desired. The towable system is cost-effective and perfectly suited to light “outdoor crime scenes, or even a large scale catastrophic event such as a riot, earthquake, hurricane, or oil spill,” says Bob Dowling, subject matter expert.
What makes it the right choice for the federal, state and local governments?
• Portable, brilliant white lighting-on-demand with instant-on/off.
• Runs 100% on carbon-free, renewable energy from the sun.
• Reliable and totally independent from fuel or the electric grid.
• Advanced but proven solar and LED lighting technology.
• No audible sound or heat signature in the field.
• Made in America by small business, which creates jobs.
• Fully supports current administration policies.
• Ideal for military, security, emergency response or event lighting.
• Cost-effective, eliminating fuel and routine maintenance costs.
• It’s green, reliable, affordable and the right thing to do.